* 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 pound), thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-1/2-inch pieces
* 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2-1/4 cups water, divided
* 2 packages (3 ounces each) beef ramen noodles
* 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef in oil for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add the asparagus and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning from one ramen noodle seasoning packet; stir until dissolved. Add hoisin sauce; stir into the beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. (Discard remaining seasoning from opened packet.)
In a large saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil; add ramen noodles and contents of remaining seasoning packet. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until noodles are tender. Serve with beef mixture. Yield: 4 servings.