Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cream Chesse Scrambled Eggs

I was a little unsure about trying these. My son is a very picky eater. He loves scrambled eggs but he doesn't like change. But I did want to try to fancy up my scrambled eggs a bit, so I tried it. I left the bacon out of his and he didn't noticed much difference. We didn't notice a huge difference either. They were good, a little creamer, but of course much fatter with all that was put into it. But if you are looking for something slightly different, they are worth trying.


Ingredients

  • 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
  • 8 eggs
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup real bacon bits
  • 2 tablespoons butter

Directions

  • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese, lemon-pepper and salt. Stir in bacon.
  • In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Yield: 4 servings.

No comments: